IoN 300 Plasma System
The IoN 300 is our latest advancement in vacuum plasma technology. Gas plasma is fast becoming the technologyof choice for surface modification of materials in the lifesciences, electronic and industrial arenas due to its versatilityandlow impact to our environment. For example, the trendtowards miniaturization in medical diagnostics requires precision cleaning, and selective chemical functionalization.Plasma removes organic contamination several orders of magnitude more efficiently than wet chemical processing and can chemically functionalize surfaces at the nano-scale.As a result, plasma is replacing older types of treatments that are no longer practical or economical.
The IoN 300 meets the ultra high volume production requirements of our customers, emphasizing versatility and control for their surface treatment needs. Its advanced features provide state of the art process control, fail-safe system alarms and data capturing software. This enables the equipment to meet the stringent control programs in the Life Science industries. The IoN 300 uses radio frequency (RF) generated plasma in a compact, fully integrated package.
One very unique feature of the IoN 300 is the ability to quickly and easily alternate electrodes between multiple shelves (up to 30) or a secondary plasma configuration for multiple use treatments of components.
- Configurable chamber that can accommodate various electrode configurations for high volume component treatment or unique hanging catheter processing
- Plug and Play self installation
- Onboard gas generator package option
- Energy saving control feature for lowest cost of ownership
- Industrial computer with a Windows® based system
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) software complies with CFR Title 21 Part 11 and Semi E95-1101
- User access control for separate process development, operator and maintenance programming and control
- Configurable process tolerance controls allowing precise lot- to-lot repeatability
- Remote statistical process control monitoring via Ethernet
- Onboard diagnostic features and alarm logging
- Recipe editor offers fast and versatile step control functionality
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) touch panel and keyboard
To Request a Brochure/Literature/Product CD, Click Here