IoN Optimus 100 Plasma System (legacy system)
The IoN Optimus 100 plasma system offers new and innovative
features on a proven technology platform. The IoN Optimus 100
is an exceptionally well designed system emphasizing versatility
and control. Its advanced features include configurable power
coupling modes, ergonomic design with automatic door, data
capturing software with Ethernet communication, state of the art
process control and fail-safe system alarms. The ION Optimus
100 uses radio frequency (RF) generated plasma in a compact,
fully integrated package.
- Flexible electrode design for improved process uniformity
accommodating both primary and secondary plasma modes
- PC controlled with Windows® XPe OS
- Software written to both Semi E95-1101 and FDA CFR Title
21 Pt. 11 guidelines
- Recipe driven processes
- Self diagnostic features and graphing
- Ethernet communications
- Energy saving control features
- Ergonomic chamber loading and unloading
- Vertical door with automatic hand and foot actuators
- Simple plug and play installation
The IoN 100 has replace this system. Please call customer service about this system.
Did you know that PVA TePla may be able to perform maintenance, repair, or provide parts to this system? Please contact our customer service department for further information.
800-527-5667 M-F 8am - 5pm Pacific Time.