7104 Plasma system
Features and Specifications
- Controller: Windows O/S based touch screen interface offering fully automatic control. Multi-step recipes, real time graphic display,
- 7 shelf Electrode system, shelf dims 12.5"W x 24.5"D (Optional: "cube" type electrode 11.625"W x 11.625"H x 24.25"D)
- RF Generator: ENI Mod. OEM 12B, 1000 watt 13.56 MHz water cooled with automatic impedance matching network
- Process Pressure: Approx. 120 - 2000 mtorr
- All stainless steel plumbing.
- Display: Color 15" touch screen for control and monitoring of process parameters, automatic recipes, or manual plasma treatments.
- Four user specified gases, with 500 sccm Stainless Steel MFCs come standard (user specified MFC size/ranges are optional)
- Power Requirements: 208 - 240 volts, 3, 50/60 Hz 5 wire "wye".
- Electronic and software interlocks
- Emergency OFF front and rear of reactor center and on wall box.
- Password security for manual and edit modes.
- Audible alarms
- Software alarm limits on critical process parameters.
- Over-temperature alarm sensor (generator).
- Hard-wired RF relay interlocked with process chamber door.
- External interlock connection to extend 24 VAC control loop.
The 7100 Series is a low pressure RF plasma system designed for general purpose cleaning and surface modification.
The 7100 offers:
* Precision cleaning
This system presents impressive features and capabilities with particular emphasis on reliability and safety. The latest version incorporates new