IoN 7 Plasma System
The IoN 7 is our latest advancement in low cost bench top vacuum
plasma systems. The IoN 7 is a simple to use manually controlled
table-top anodized aluminum chamber plasma reactor. It is ideal for
university research laboratories and low volume production facilities.
The system has an auto-tuned 13.56 MHz RF power supply with
variable output 10 to 300 Watts in single Watt increments.
Controllable parameters include, time, pressure, power gas flow and
mixture. The chamber volume is W 254 mm x L 254 mm x H 101 mm.
The electrodes accomodate components with a maximum working
area of W 200 mm x L 200 mm x H 50 mm or wafers up to 200mm
(8”). Applications include precision cleaning, bond promotion, surface
activation, photo resist ashing, de-capping or RIE applications.
RIE or Plasma
The system comes with two unique electrodes. One electrode is
designed specifically for RIE processing, and the other for less
aggressive plasma processing.
- Pressure Display – a Pirani gauge monitors chamber pressure
relative to selected gas flow.
- Automatic Matching Network tunes power coupling into the
- Process Timer is operator programmable for automatic system
- Gas Flow Meter with electronic on/off solenoid control (CDA, O2,
Ar , He, CF4)
- Anodized Aluminum Chamber – inert to fluorine
- Solid state electronics
- Electrode design provides maximum power distribution and a
- Sheet metal used in the construction is custom zinc coated steel
- Enclosure is painted with polyurethane
- Integrated electronic system diagnostics board shows the status of
the system for maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Instructional video and user manual for simple start up and
To Request a Brochure/Literature/Product CD, Click Here